Verification of the supply chain to maximize the certainty that the company does not cooperate with unreliable and unethical contractors.
- Minimizing the risk of unvoluntary involvement in VAT fraud
- Avoiding cooperation with unreliable contractors
- Cooperation only with reliable entities that implement the company’s ethical values
Companies that trade on a large scale in goods that can be traded multiple times before their purchase, as well as entities for whom it is important to cooperate with contractors who adhere to the same values.
Step by step
- Screening contractors of your company
- Identification of the types of your business partners
- Understanding rules of establishment and continuation of cooperation
- Preparation and implementation of procedures against undesirable and disadvantageous behaviour of your contractor in supply chain