Obtaining the most comprehensive official confirmation of the tax consequences of the planned or implemented investment as a result of partner negotiations of the Agreement with the Minister of Finance.
- Obtaining a guarantee of stability in the application of tax regulations
- Possibility of active participation in shaping the content of the Agreement, which may include in particular: individual interpretation, advance price agreement, GAAR advance opinion, binding rate information and binding tariff information
- Obtaining several types of individual tax acts protecting the investor against fiscal penal consequences and interest for late payment in one proceeding
An investor who plans or has started an investment worth PLN 100 million in Poland (from 2025 – PLN 50 million).
Step by step
- Presentation of a detailed overview on tax incentives and instruments available for the investment project
- Selection of the most appropriate elements regarding the expected Investment Agreement, preparation of the roadmap of further actions
- Preparation of the investor’s application (including preparation of arguments in favour of the investor’s expectations)
- Negotiations of terms and conditions of the Investment Agreement with the Minister of Finance
- Signing the Investment Agreement with the Minister of Finance
- Providing the investor with a comprehensive support during implementation of the Investment Agreement