Implementation of the rules for carrying out the tax function at the highest level in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Finance.
- Securing the correctness of tax settlements
- Mitigating the tax and fiscal penal risks associated with business
- Demonstrating a positive example regarding the fulfilment of tax obligations to the tax administration, investors, business partners and society
Entities that are not yet applying for the Horizontal Monitoring Programme but are interested in implementing the highest standards of the internal tax control framework that meet the requirements of the guidelines of the Ministry of Finance.
Step by step
- Creation of a “tailored” strategy, setting organisation’s targets and a precise roadmap for the tax governance quality improvement
- Analysis of processes in force and the tax function at your organisation pursuant to the guidelines of the Ministry of Finance
- Support in preparing or updating procedures to create or develop the Tax Control Framework in place at your organisation
- Keeping you informed on any new expectations of the Ministry of Finance with regard to the entities committed to the enhanced cooperation