Withholding taxes in Poland 2022 - how to adapt to the rapidly changing reality?
28 june 2022, time 11.00
We would like to invite you to our webinar which will take place on 28th of June 2022, at 11:00 am, where we will discuss in more details following withholding tax in Poland:
The partner of the event is the Polish-Swiss Chamber of Commerce
Participation in the webinar is free of charge. The number of places is limited.
The condition for joining the webinar is to complete the registration form.
Participation in the webinar is a condition for receiving the webinar materials.
Prior to the webinar, you will receive by email the *link to join the event.
*Note: after verification of your registration, the link will be sent to you on the day before the webinar. If it is not in your inbox please:
Technical conditions necessary to join the webinarium:
1. Connecting to the Internet in any technology - preferably via a fixed connection;
2. Internet access with good bandwidth - minimum 1Mbit/s. You can check this at www.speedtest.net;
3. One of two modern web browsers: Chrome or Firefox. The system is not available for other browsers;
4. Having a loudspeaker or headphones;
5. Specifying the individual nickname for the event so that if you want to ask questions in person, rather than via chat, it is possible to start using the microphone and camera.