Transfer pricing scrutiny in Poland – stairway to tax haven or highway to compliance hell?
15 czerwca 2021, godz. 14.00
TP developments introduced in Poland since 2019 and 2021 raise number of questions from MNEs.
So what is actually required in Poland for TP compliance purposes?
If at least one of these questions concerns you, please join our webinar.
During the webinar we will talk about:
Participation in the webinar is free of charge. The number of places is limited.
The condition for joining the webinar is to complete the registration form.
Participation in the webinar is a condition for receiving the webinar materials.
Prior to the webinar, you will receive by email the *link to join the event.
*Note: after verification of your registration, the link will be sent to you on the day before the webinar. If it is not in your inbox please:
Technical conditions necessary to join the webinarium:
1. Connecting to the Internet in any technology - preferably via a fixed connection;
2. Internet access with good bandwidth - minimum 1Mbit/s. You can check this at www.speedtest.net;
3. One of two modern web browsers: Chrome or Firefox. The system is not available for other browsers;
4. Having a loudspeaker or headphones;
5. Specifying the individual nickname for the event so that if you want to ask questions in person, rather than via chat, it is possible to start using the microphone and camera.
Your message has been sent.
Register for the event
The event is addressed to decision-makers in companies. The organizers reserve the right to verify applications before they are confirmed, in order to provide an auditorium in accordance with the purpose and subject of the event.